A) Machining precision tolerance: +/-0.01mm
B) Roughness value: Ra0.4, Ra0.8, Ra1.6, Ra3.2
C) Lead time: Within 30 days normally, according to order quantity.
D) Minimum Order: 1 PCS.
E) Transporting: UPS, DHL, FEDEX; BY SEA OR BY AIR on your requirement.
Guoshi is equipped with advanced inspection machine, before shipping, to ensure that all products are machined within the tolerance.
– High production capacity and competitive price
– All Electronics Products Machinery Accessories&Parts are subject to strict quality inspections
– OEM express service can ensure that you receive the requested products, support DDP, CIF, FOB and other delivery terms to ensure that customers can receive the goods safely.
– Machined according to your CAD and 3D drawings or sample.
– Located in Pudong district, Shanghai, convenient for customer visit and shipment.
– Professional machining experiences for more than 10 years on Electronics Products Machinery Accessories&Parts.
In?electrical engineering,?electronics products machinery parts ?is a general term for?machines?using?electromagnetic forces, such as?electric motors,?electric generators, and others. They are?electromechanical?energy converters: an electric motor converts electricity to mechanical power while an electric generator converts mechanical power to electricity. The moving parts in a machine can be rotating (rotating machines) or linear (linear machines). Besides motors and generators, a third category often included is?transformers, which although they do not have any?moving parts?are also energy converters, changing the?voltage?level of an?alternating current.
Electric machines, in the form of generators, produce virtually all electric power on Earth, and in the form of electric motors consume approximately 60% of all electric power produced. Electric machines were developed beginning in the mid 19th century and since that time have been a ubiquitous component of the infrastructure. Developing more efficient electric machine technology is crucial to any global conservation,?green energy, or?alternative energy?strategy.
Brass hardware parts
Brass machining and knurling
Brass machining and milling parts