Stainless steel: SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, SS303, SS630
Carbon steel: 35CrMo, 42CrMo, ST-52, Ck45, alloy steel; ST-37,S235JR,C20,C45, 1213, 12L14 carbon steel;
Cast steel: GS52
Cast iron: GG20, GG40,GGG40, GGG60
Brass alloy: C36000, C27400, C37000, CuZn36Pb3, CuZn39Pb1, CuZn39Pb2
Aluminum alloy: AlCu4Mg1, AlMg0.7Si, AlMg1SiCu, EN AW-2024, EN AW-6061, EN AW-6063A.
Plastic: DERLIN, Nylon, Teflon, POM, PMMA, PEEK, PTFE
Guoshi is equipped with advanced inspection machine, before shipping, to ensure that all products are machined within the tolerance.
– High production capacity and competitive price
– All Meat&Fish Processing Machinery Accessories&Parts are subject to strict quality inspections
– OEM express service can ensure that you receive the requested products, support DDP, CIF, FOB and other delivery terms to ensure that customers can receive the goods safely.
– Machined according to your CAD and 3D drawings or sample.
– Located in Pudong district, Shanghai, convenient for customer visit and shipment.
– Professional machining experiences for more than 10 years on Meat&Fish Processing Machinery Accessories&Parts.
The meat processing machinery is the same meaning of meat packing industry.
The?meat packing industry?handles the?slaughtering,?processing,?packaging, and distribution of?meat?from animals such as?cattle,?pigs,?sheep?and other?livestock.?Poultry?is generally not included. This greater part of the entire?meat industry?is primarily focused on producing meat for?human consumption, but it also yields a variety of?by-products?including?hides,?feathers, dried blood, and, through the process of?rendering,?fat?such as?tallow?and?protein?meals such as?meat & bone meal.
In the United States and some other countries, the facility where the meat packing is done is called a?slaughterhouse,?packinghouse?or a?meat packing plant; in?New Zealand, where most of the products are exported, it is called a?freezing works.?An?abattoir?is a place where animals are slaughtered for food.
The meat packing industry grew with the construction of the railroads and methods of?refrigeration?for?meat preservation. Railroads made possible the transport of stock to central points for processing, and the transport of products.
Carbon steel turning parts with blackening
Carbon steel turning parts with hexgon bar
Carbon steel turning and surface milling parts